This iteration of The Men's Work Course is presented in 3 online course sessions Sundays at 11am ET / 8am PT:
- March 10th 11a-12:30p ET
March 17th 11a-12:30p ET
March 24th 11a-12:30p ET
We will use Zoom for the course sessions. There will be some work to complete between sessions.
By registering for this course, I agree to the following conditions:
- Anything said or done in this group is confidential. Group facilitators are not bound by this agreement in the case of expressions of intent to harm self or others. Recording any portion of this course is prohibited.
- I agree to refrain from initiating any business or personal relationship with other participants that a reasonable person would find unethical or exploitative.
- I commit to checking out before leaving a session. If I fail to do so I understand that another attendee will contact me or my emergency contact.
- If my internet drops, I will call or text meeting organizers using provided information to me by meeting organizers.
- Non-Violence - Violence can be physical, verbal, emotional, or spiritual. I acknowledge that my words and actions have an impact on those around me. I take responsibility for my words and actions.
- No Drugs or Alcohol - I will not attend the group while under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs. If I break this agreement I will tell the group and accept the choice of the group in handling this to create a safe space for the men present.
Acknowledgement & Commitment
I understand that the ManKind Project USA trainings, programs, and groups are not a substitute for professional mental health services. I am 18 years of age or older and I identify as a man. I commit to being empathetic, compassionate, respectful, and welcoming to all who attend regardless of their race/ethnicity, ability, socio-economic status, age, religion, or sexual orientation. I understand that I may be removed from the group at any time for being disruptive or not following the ground rules or guidelines.
If you are an MKPConnect user and the information in the registration fields below is not automatically filled in, please log into MKPConnect first then reload this page. This will populate the form with your information. Not doing so will create a data error. If you have difficulty please contact Support Services for assistance.
If you would like to set up a payment plan or request scholarship assistance, please email: email@example.com. Registration is first come / first serve.
By registering for this training, I agree to receive email from the ManKind Project USA, and I agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement for the MKPConnect community website.