It's important to answer these questions before you register for the ManKind Project's New Warrior Training Adventure.
1. Are you doing this for YOU?
The New Warrior Training Adventure is for men committed to bettering their lives, healing their souls, creating community, and connecting with the world in authentic service. You are the only person who can make this commitment. You may be feeling apprehension or fear. That's great. Something powerful and mysterious awaits you.
2. Are you ready to challenge yourself?
The New Warrior Training Adventure is a Hero's Journey ... an initiation into the mature masculine. The Hero on a Journey has to face difficult truths about himself. He chooses to act in the face of these challenges rather than shrink back. It is an intense and challenging experience. It takes commitment and courage.
3. Are you committed to your personal growth for the long term?
This training lasts 48 hours, and offers you some incredible opportunities for long term growth. Integrating this learning will take time and courage. Your growth as a man is a life-long practice. The ManKind Project hopes you will commit to your evolution.
New Warrior Training Adventure Logistics:
- New Warrior Training Adventures begin on Friday between 5 and 6:30pm and end on Sunday between 3 and 4pm, depending on location.
- Meals, materials, and accomodations are included in the cost of the training.
- After Registering, you will be contacted by a man in the training locale you have selected to continue the application process.